Skillful Bucks County Personal Injury Attorney Goes After Liable Parties
Aggressive Pennsylvania litigator argues for auto accident victims
Victims of accidents and other acts of negligence or wrongdoing are often stuck with substantial hospital bills, lost income and lessened quality of life. Since 2000, at the law firm of Eric B. Brauer LLC, I have vigorously pursued financial recovery for Pennsylvanians injured in car crashes and due to hazards on others' property. Located in Feasterville, I represent people in Bucks County and the surrounding areas. My objective is to secure the compensation you need to cover your current and long-term injury expenses as well as other damages you're entitled to under the law.
Experienced lawyer pursues damages for victims of motor vehicle crashes
Pennsylvania drivers have the option to purchase or forgo no-fault insurance. If you do not carry no-fault insurance or if you suffered serious injuries permitting you to bypass your no-fault insurance, you can seek compensation for accident-related damages from the at-fault driver. I work to establish defendants' liability after:
- Truck accidents — Trucker fatigue, excess speed and distracted driving are common causes of trucking accidents.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Drivers who use their phones at the wheel or allow themselves to be distracted by other factors often make serious errors that lead to accidents.
- Vehicle rollovers — A vehicle rollover may be caused by any number of reasons, from reckless driving to vehicle design flaws or mechanical issues.
- Rideshare accidents — Whether a rideshare accident results from driver inexperience, road rage or another cause, rideshare companies maintain insurance policies to help pay the costs of injured victims.
Admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1985, I have the experience and skills needed to recognize important evidence from auto accidents and use it in your favor during settlement negotiations and litigation.
Established firm faces off with negligent professionals and property owners
Medical professionals, property owners and pet owners all have a duty of care to others. When any of these parties fails to uphold their duty of care, people are at risk for injury. I strive to hold negligent parties liable for:
- Slip and falls — Property owners should fix or warn visitors about unsafe conditions such as icy sidewalks, loose handrails, wobbly stairs and potholes. A person injured in a slip, trip or fall accident on unsafe property may have grounds for a lawsuit.
- Medical malpractice — A diagnostical error, surgical error or birth injury can result in a serious disability or shortened lifespan. Medical professionals should be held accountable for malpractice to compensate the harm done to patients and avert future instances of harmful healthcare negligence.
- Dog bites — Pennsylvania dog owners are obligated to maintain reasonable control of their dog at all times. Owners are liable for the damages arising from unprovoked attacks committed by their pets.
In settlement negotiations and civil litigation, I do not let negligent parties off the hook. I assert each client's rights to compensation for the full scope of damages suffered. My firm also files wrongful death lawsuits to seek compensation for estate beneficiaries.
Contact an accomplished Pennsylvania personal injury attorney for a free legal consultation
From the personal injury law firm of Eric B. Brauer LLC in Feasterville, Pennsylvania, I have successfully represented plaintiffs hurt in serious accidents since 2000. My office maintains 24-hour availability for clients in Bucks, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Lackawanna and Lycoming counties. To schedule your free initial consultation, call 215-352-5754 or contact me online.